The one thing that I have learned about the business coaching industry is that everyone wants to be one.
Business coaches are a dime a dozen, but on this week’s show, I had a great one named Adam Kipnes of The 1495 Group.
Kipnes, who works with over 200 businesses on an ongoing basis, focuses on helping companies and entrepreneurs make the necessary changes to get the ultimate results they are looking for. This includes:
- Clarifying your vision. As a business owner, need to be crystal clear on what the business is and what you desire it to be. Really think about where you want to be in both the short-term and long-term.
- Utilizing and upgrading your skills. You need to consider and look at your entire skill set. Are there things you can do but have not fully implemented in the business? Or, on the other side, are there things that the business needs that you need to learn or hire someone who has the knowledge?
- Strategize and execute. Build out a plan, including all of the action steps necessary to make this year, and coming years, your most successful yet. Then take action on each step and get it done. A great business coach will be there to ensure you do.
The above strategies are included in Adam’s FREE report, 6 Business Success Secrets. He has made this report FREE for our listeners.
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there
- Main Street Minute: Get discount, help sick kids at same time with hotel stay
- Main Street Minute: Teens can nominate teachers for monthly honor
- Trader Joe’s recalls salad sold in Arizona that may have glass, plastic
- After 2 delays, Arizona Snowbowl to open before Thanksgiving