Those are probably two of the worst words in the English language when paired together.
Everyone dreads sending in their tax papers to the government, especially those of us who are not getting a refund. And even for those who are, tax time takes a lot of preparation and (shudder) math.
Thankfully, some businesses have special deals to give us all a break from Tax Day stress.
You can see some of my favorite deals in the video above.
Keep in mind, some of these deals are good all weekend long, while others may only be good on Monday. If you’re confused, it’s probably a good idea to call ahead of time and ask.
- Phoenix Zoo offering discounted tickets during summer construction
- Arizonans paid $11,264 in federal taxes in 2016, below US average
- Main Street Minute: 2 Valley pizza places offer deals for Tax Day
- IRS warns of new phishing scams ahead of Tax Day
- City of Phoenix offering residents free income tax help