Summer fishing season is upon us and it’s time to get a guide!
Wait — what?
Yes, I know you fishermen (and women) already know how to fish. No, hiring a guide is not cheating.
Some of you have been looking at this all wrong.
Guides can help anglers at ALL levels of experience.
From parents who are trying to teach their kids to fish to veteran anglers that want to learn new bodies of water without wasting precious time and/or fuel running all over a lake to find a good spot, guides are not only helpful but essential.
Maybe you want to learn how to night fish, fly fish or get some great top water tips, hiring a guide for some next level instruction will be worth every penny!
- Former Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl to guide Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Here’s everything you need to know about Pat’s Run this weekend
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- Texas man shown on video fishing in home flooded by Hurricane Harvey
- Bald eagle swoops in, steals fish out of boat
- Opinion: Jay Feely's prom photo with gun is dad's right to make a joke
- Opinion: Federal bump stock ban should worry both sides of the aisle
- Opinion: HSUS's accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Opinion: It's been a week of weak corporate stances against guns, NRA