Governor Jan Brewer released a statement honoring the lives of Phoenix Police officer Daryl Raetz and Phoenix firefighter Bradley Harper.
- Two $1 million Powerball tickets sold in Arizona
- Tucson police fatally shoot man who pulled out gun
- Inmate found dead at Mohave County jail
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- Gov. Brewer releases statement honoring fallen officer and firefighter
- Purple truck offers Kingman gourmet tacos
More Arizona News »
Another day, another domination for Taylor Swift: She was the red hot winner at the Billboard Music Awards.
- 'Trek' does $70.6M but falls short of studio hopes
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom
- Coens' folk revival 'Llewyn' serenades Cannes
- Ron Chernow receives biography award
- Old rules don't mean much to broadcasters
- Leader of Toots and the Maytals injured at concert
More Entertainment News »
Relationships are hard. Once the "newness" or "honeymoon" period wears off, you have to find ways to fall in love. We know this from studies and watching reality television. So watch out!
- Trending with Rob Hunter: Barack Obama, #fitchthehomeless and Amy's Baking Company
- Mac and Gaydos: Do you really know Star Trek?
- How can I live on less electricity this summer?
- Mac & Gaydos: Pat Robertson ... REALLY?!
- Final Word: Best response to Abercrombie & Fitch CEO and a father/daughter reunion
- 8 hot deals for really hot summer
More Latest Blogs »
One of several tornadoes that touched down Sunday in Oklahoma turned homes in a trailer park near Oklahoma City into splinters and rubble and sent frightened residents along a 100-mile corridor scurrying for shelter.
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
- Officer who shot NY student faced harrowing choice
- Charlotte remembers 1963 desegregation 'eat-in'
- Phoenix police officer dies in fatal hit-and-run
- US adviser on board of firm that sold anthrax drug
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Va.
- Trace volcano ash reaches small Alaska city
More National News »
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke says pessimists forecasting that the economy will not reap sizable benefits from the computer revolution are likely to be proven wrong.
- Stocks rise on hopeful signs for the US economy
- Jamie Dimon under pressure ahead of investor vote
- Hits and misses in Facebook's history
- Bank of Montreal ordered to fix oversight lapses
- US Treasury bond market at a glance
- J.C. Penney, Stage Stores, ViaSat are big movers
- News Summary: Stocks gain for fourth straight week
More Business Center »
Stock MarketsQuotes delayed 15+ min.
An Oregon funeral home in Eugene offers natural burials where the ride to the person's final resting place is on the back of a three-wheeled bicycle.
- Birth of anteater has Conn. zoo staff puzzled
- Alaska man runs onto frozen lake to avoid jail
- Aussie minister sorry he 'liked' exposed teen pic
- Fleeing Ore. man pleads to be pulled from river
- Wash. state woman spots stolen car in drive-thru
- Coin tossing breaks tie in Philippine mayoral race
- Deer smashes Pa. bus windshield, takes short ride
More Odd News »
Two $1 million Powerball tickets sold in Arizona
'Trek' does $70.6M but falls short of studio hopes
2013 Cannes Film Festival (PHOTOS)