When you decide to do a major remodel in your kitchen, you need to learn the basics before you go shopping for cabinets. Here's what you need to know.
If your home is 20 years old or more, your windows can start failing. Here are 10 reasons why you might want to replace yours.
With Memorial Day weekend coming up soon, you may be thinking it's a good time to fix up the house. Here are six low-cost project ideas.
You may be asking what is a mini-split air-conditioning unit? That’s not too surprising, but they are something you need to know about here in the desert.
The countdown to Mother’s Day has begun. Think about doing something for the special mother in your life that will show a little more imagination.
Having a swimming pool can be a blessing and a curse. Here are some key questions to ask yourself when getting yours ready for the Arizona summer.
When the thermostat breaks triple-digit numbers, we are flooded with questions about how to reduce or prevent heat gain in order to lower electric bills.
We’ve put together a list of 12 projects you can do in your home for under $500 along with some budget ideas, just in time for your tax return to arrive.
Before things heat up, we put together a list of six backyard remodel ideas to help you improve your outdoor living conditions this summer.
Are you tired of your swimming pool? Maybe it's just not used as much or you're tired of the upkeep? Here are three ideas for that unused pool.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January