When you’re building a swimming pool, one of the important choices you make is what the interior surface should be. Here are some pros and cons of the different types of surfaces.
Flash floods are a serious hazard in Arizona, particularly during our state’s monsoon season which started in mid-June and lasts until Sept. 15.
A host of “pests” manage to survive the heat of Arizona and may cause trouble in your neighborhood. Here are the type of pests and how you can handle them.
Arizona's water supply is perfect for breeding waterborne bacteria, meaning that the water is treated with chlorine to kill bacteria and viruses. Here is how you can remove that chlorine.
What’s the worst thing that can happen to you during a monsoon storm? How about a flood in your house? Actually, a watery mess caused by leaky pipes or appliances can be just about as bad as a monsoon.
Many Arizonans choose to take a long vacation or leave the state during the hot summer months. Here are some tips for keeping your house safe when you're gone.
If you’re worried about keeping your home safe, but don't want to buy a new security system, there are low-cost devices out there to provide some protection that might be great to try first.
If you have a swimming pool at your home, you’re well aware of your need to protect children – and adults – from possible water hazards. Here are eight basic precautions to consider.
Utility bills may be higher than ever this summer for APS customers due to rate increases. But you don't have to make high-cost improvements as a way of keeping rates down.
Summer’s monsoon season will begin June 15, so you don’t have a lot of time to prepare your house and yard for possible stormy weather.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January