Spring in Arizona is when we start thinking about baseball, vacations -- and your air conditioner. You should consider getting it tuned up before summer.
It's going to be hot before you know it, so be sure to add window washing and repairs to the list of spring cleaning jobs you want to do.
Everybody tries to vacuum the floors and dust the furniture when they clean house but, somehow, the baseboards are neglected.
If you have a brightly-lit room, dimmer switches could be the answer to making it feel warmer. Here are things to think about before you install them.
Everyone worries about pests once they get into houses, but the truth is, before they even get into your house, they find shelter in your yard.
If you’re yearning to grow your own crisp lettuce and succulent tomatoes, it’s not too soon to start. Here are six tips for a successful spring garden.
If you’ve never done DIY projects before, how can you tell if you’re trying too hard or going too far? Here's some ideas to help you decide.
What’s hot today is probably going to be cool tomorrow, but it’s always fun to check out the latest home remodeling trends.
After a family was likely killed by carbon monoxide poisoning in northern Arizona, we wanted to share tips to keep your family safe.
A lot of places in Arizona are overshadowed by the Grand Canyon, but here are six that should be on your 2018 bucket list.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January