If the outside of your house is looking shabby, you may be thinking about having it repainted. But like most homeowners, you're wondering about what paint to use.
After a long, hot summer when the exterior of your home took a real beating, it may be time to repaint those walls, especially if it’s five years or more since the house was painted.
How often do you really use your swimming pool? If your answer is not often, you might wonder whether you should shut the pool down. Here are some easy solutions.
After the last major dust storm of our long, hot summer, you probably wished you had a power washer to help clean up your yard and house.
If you have a magic touch for raising fruits and vegetables, you probably have more produce on hand than you can eat all at once. Here are some ways you can preserve your harvest.
As your drip irrigation system ages, you need to check regularly for problems, particularly if the system is more than five years old.
Recently, we’ve heard about door-to-door salesmen who use high-pressure tactics to get them to sign up for a re-roofing job. Be careful, because it might be a scam.
We’re still in the middle of monsoon season, a time of year when an electrical storm can suddenly visit your neighborhood and cause big problems.
Xeriscaping, or the practice of designing a desert-style landscape that uses lots of native plants, can save you money and back-breaking work.
When you’re building a swimming pool, one of the important choices you make is what the interior surface should be. Here are some pros and cons of the different types of surfaces.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January