Many homeowners worry about possible leaks in their plumbing when they go off to work or when they take a vacation away from home.
Rosie on the House attended the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas to come up with seven project ideas for homeowners -- and the tools to complete them.
Buying a flipped house could be a good option, but here are seven precautions to take before you sign on the dotted line.
If you’re afraid of making a big mistake if you remodel, repaint or refurnish, these tips to make things easier are designed for you.
In Arizona, three types of summer bugs tend to be especially frightening: Africanized bees, poisonous spiders and scorpions.
Thursday marked the official beginning of the Arizona monsoon that will last until Sept. 15. Here are 10 ways to prepare your house and yard.
More great electronic equipment with new capabilities goes on the market every day and a lot of it could make a smart gift for your dad on Father’s Day.
When you decide to do a major remodel in your kitchen, you need to learn the basics before you go shopping for cabinets. Here's what you need to know.
If your home is 20 years old or more, your windows can start failing. Here are 10 reasons why you might want to replace yours.
With Memorial Day weekend coming up soon, you may be thinking it's a good time to fix up the house. Here are six low-cost project ideas.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January