Arizona is celebrating its centennial year in 2012. Here a list of books that cover-to-cover keep you in the know about your home state.
Rosie likes a product called Termidor, which contains a very small amount of fipronil, the same ingredient used for flea and tick control on dogs and cats.
You live in the desert - and so do scorpions. It is estimated that the Arizona desert is home to three scorpions for every 10 square feet. Fewer live in busy neighborhoods.
Here are some tips from my exterminator friends: 1. Expect unwelcome houseguests like spiders and scorpions from March until the end of November. In the winter, they’re content to live outside because the weather is pleasant. 2. Scout around your yard to find their hiding places. Favorite hangouts are under decorative boulders because there’s usually […]
We are always amazed at the topics that generate a significant response from our listeners; in this case ants! If you’d like to catch up or follow along on our ant journey in search of an eradication method that is effective, yet acceptable to all, below are the links to the segments covered on air, […]
If you’re seeing crickets inside your home, the more serious predators are sure to follow. So get rid of those crickets—fast. Here’s what not to do: Don’t empty a can of Raid on those creepy crawlers. Sure, you’ll drown the ones you can see, but their friends will simply sidestep the chemicals when they come […]
The best way to prevent a leak is to know if your roof has a problem before the wind and rain begin. Don’t wait for water marks to appear on your ceiling before inspecting your roof to see if it can hold up during a storm. Climb up onto your roof (or ask a roofer […]
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January