Is it really possible to end up with frost-damaged plants or frozen pipes in central and southern Arizona? Yes. Here are some steps to prevent damage.
Here are a few Valley charities we really like if you're considering donating your money, food or time to this holiday season.
Start sifting through those boxes of Christmas lights so you can toss out old decorations and grab the latest in affordable decor for the holidays.
Lots of us give contributions to our favorite causes and charities during the holidays but what about the rest of the people we know?
Arizona is so varied and wonderful that we can come up with lots more reasons that we love about this place in honor of Thanksgiving.
By now, your holiday planning is well under way. Remember to keep safety in mind so that accidents don’t spoil the season.
If you’re interested in a home security system, you’ve probably found out that there are two types: hardwired and wireless. Here are the pros and cons.
You’ve probably heard that APS is raising your electrical rates. What are the changes all about and what can you do about them?
If you’re a snowbird or you take really long vacations, you’ve probably wondered about having a house remodel when you’re not around.
In Arizona, homeowners often think there’s no possibility of having mold problems because of the dry desert but that's far from accurate.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January