Maybe you have small jobs you don't want to do around the house or don't have the time. A handyman can be a good idea, but keep these tips in mind.
There are things you can do to keep your kitchen remodel on track and moving along speedily if you’re careful. Here are eight things to keep in mind.
So you want to remodel the kitchen and have a firm budget set. Now, what can you get for that money? Here's a helpful breakdown.
Many homeowners worry about possible leaks in their plumbing when they go off to work or when they take a vacation away from home.
Rosie on the House attended the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas to come up with seven project ideas for homeowners -- and the tools to complete them.
Buying a flipped house could be a good option, but here are seven precautions to take before you sign on the dotted line.
If you’re afraid of making a big mistake if you remodel, repaint or refurnish, these tips to make things easier are designed for you.
In Arizona, three types of summer bugs tend to be especially frightening: Africanized bees, poisonous spiders and scorpions.
Thursday marked the official beginning of the Arizona monsoon that will last until Sept. 15. Here are 10 ways to prepare your house and yard.
More great electronic equipment with new capabilities goes on the market every day and a lot of it could make a smart gift for your dad on Father’s Day.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January