Summer’s monsoon season will begin June 15, so you don’t have a lot of time to prepare your house and yard for possible stormy weather.
Memorial Day and the Fourth of July are coming soon, so it’s a great time to think about installing a flagpole bracket on the front of your house.
Worried about what your power bills will be like this summer? You can probably benefit from a whole house energy audit that will look at your possible problems.
Once a year, you should clean and seal the grout between the ceramic or porcelain tiles in your bathroom shower. Probably 99 percent of America does not do this, right?
Your garage door goes up and down several hundred times every year. You want to keep it running smoothly, but really big repairs are best left to professionals.
It’s hard to know how long a conventional electric or gas water heater will last. Some experts say 8 to 12 years for a gas heater and a bit longer for electric.
As most customers who get electric power through Arizona Public Service already know, May 1 is a deadline day. If they haven’t already switched to a new rate plan, the utility will pick a plan for them.
If you’re fairly new to Arizona, you may have heard a lot about evaporative coolers and you may be wondering what they’re used for.
On Rosie on the House, we often get calls from worried homeowners who have dual-pane windows that have developed a foggy look. Here's what's happening.
We all know the three R's -- reduce, reuse and recycle. But did you know those can be a great guide when it comes to spring cleaning?
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January