This time of year, homeowners in central and southern Arizona are hunting for new ways to cool off when the average daily high outdoors gets to be 100 degrees or more.
Most every household item has a way of “telling” us if it needs a little attention. Door hinges squeak when they need a shot of WD-40. Showerheads leak if they need a new gasket or tightening. The toilet runs and runs when the flapper needs changing. The same goes for your garage door and motor. […]
May 25 is Memorial Day - a time for all Americans to display our great flag in honor of U.S. military members who died for our country.
Memorial Day is just a week away, and it's time to get fired up with the hottest and newest stuff for your backyard kitchen.
This week, we wanted to offer a few ideas to maximize your summer outdoor living experience.
Warm weather has arrived and by the end of this month, the entire family will be ready for major pool time.
There are ways to frustrate burglars when they arrive at your house, but you have to out-think them.
You may not get back a refund big enough to pay for demolishing and redoing the bathroom or kitchen. But even if you're only getting a few hundred from Uncle Sam, you can make some changes to add value to your home.
The clock may be ticking for your old air conditioner, especially if the unit is 10 years old or more. And with our weather heating up and the big summer heat on the horizon, you may be worried your unit’s time is up. Well, now’s the perfect time to replace that old clunker-cooler. Soon it […]
If water heaters aren't regularly maintained, they can have a devastating of an effect.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January