Monsoon season in Arizona means it’s also prime time for storm chasers. These chasers can be fake tradespeople who pretend to be competent contractors and offer to fix the leak in your roof that started in a big storm, cut down the damaged tree in your yard or fix that broken window. In Arizona — […]
One of the best resources Arizona Homeowners have access to is the state’s largest collection of do-it-yourself articles and information on RosieontheHouse.com.
It's hard to believe, but next month schools will be starting up again.
By now, many of you are likely looking to escape the heat and head to any number of gloriously cool destinations in Northern Arizona.
With our monsoon humidity and searing heat, summertime can definitely be bark scorpion season in Arizona.
Over the years at Rosie on the House, we have always urged our listeners and web visitors to "buy American" as much as they can when they shop.
Everyone who listens to our Saturday morning broadcast knows that we Romeros love to eat and to cook.
If your dad is a do-it-yourselfer and you're still looking for Father's Day gift ideas, we compiled this list of the best tools that every DIY dad needs in his tool belt.
We wanted to share a few actions you can take to prepare you and your home for this season's heavy storms.
This time of year, homeowners in central and southern Arizona are hunting for new ways to cool off when the average daily high outdoors gets to be 100 degrees or more.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January