Thinking of remodeling your bathroom? More homeowners are and they have been creating huge, luxurious showers. Here are some things to keep in mind.
While the rest of the country preps for winter, Arizona is readying for another patio season. Here's some ideas to make your yard the place to be.
Here are several facts to help shine the light on what you need to know before buying LED light bulbs to replace the incandescent ones in your home.
Painting the exterior of a house is a good-sized job, but these five steps will make sure your paint job ends with a beautiful, clean home.
So you’re thinking of painting the interior of your house and wondering if you can do it yourself. You can, but these tips will come in handy.
Maybe you haven’t tried much do-it-yourself plumbing before, but there are a few simple DIYs you can tackle yourself in your bathroom.
Maybe you have small jobs you don't want to do around the house or don't have the time. A handyman can be a good idea, but keep these tips in mind.
There are things you can do to keep your kitchen remodel on track and moving along speedily if you’re careful. Here are eight things to keep in mind.
So you want to remodel the kitchen and have a firm budget set. Now, what can you get for that money? Here's a helpful breakdown.
Many homeowners worry about possible leaks in their plumbing when they go off to work or when they take a vacation away from home.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January