It’s hard to know how long a conventional electric or gas water heater will last. Some experts say 8 to 12 years for a gas heater and a bit longer for electric.
As most customers who get electric power through Arizona Public Service already know, May 1 is a deadline day. If they haven’t already switched to a new rate plan, the utility will pick a plan for them.
If you’re fairly new to Arizona, you may have heard a lot about evaporative coolers and you may be wondering what they’re used for.
On Rosie on the House, we often get calls from worried homeowners who have dual-pane windows that have developed a foggy look. Here's what's happening.
We all know the three R's -- reduce, reuse and recycle. But did you know those can be a great guide when it comes to spring cleaning?
Spring in Arizona is when we start thinking about baseball, vacations -- and your air conditioner. You should consider getting it tuned up before summer.
It's going to be hot before you know it, so be sure to add window washing and repairs to the list of spring cleaning jobs you want to do.
Everybody tries to vacuum the floors and dust the furniture when they clean house but, somehow, the baseboards are neglected.
If you have a brightly-lit room, dimmer switches could be the answer to making it feel warmer. Here are things to think about before you install them.
Everyone worries about pests once they get into houses, but the truth is, before they even get into your house, they find shelter in your yard.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January