Four pros and cons of a mini-split air-conditioning unit
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | May 11, 2017 3:52 pm
You may be asking what is a mini-split air-conditioning unit? That’s not too surprising, but they are something you need to know about here in the desert.
Seven outside-of-the-box ideas for what to get mom for Mother’s Day
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | May 4, 2017 10:45 am
The countdown to Mother’s Day has begun. Think about doing something for the special mother in your life that will show a little more imagination.
Questions to ask when getting your pool ready for Arizona summers
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | April 27, 2017 12:06 pm
Having a swimming pool can be a blessing and a curse. Here are some key questions to ask yourself when getting yours ready for the Arizona summer.
5 myths homeowners believe when it comes to saving on summer electric bills
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | April 20, 2017 12:01 pm
When the thermostat breaks triple-digit numbers, we are flooded with questions about how to reduce or prevent heat gain in order to lower electric bills.
Twelve ways to improve your home for under $500
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | April 13, 2017 2:12 pm
We’ve put together a list of 12 projects you can do in your home for under $500 along with some budget ideas, just in time for your tax return to arrive.
Six ideas for remodeling your backyard for summer
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | April 6, 2017 3:09 pm
Before things heat up, we put together a list of six backyard remodel ideas to help you improve your outdoor living conditions this summer.
Three ideas for what you can do with that swimming pool you never use
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | March 30, 2017 11:57 am
Are you tired of your swimming pool? Maybe it’s just not used as much or you’re tired of the upkeep? Here are three ideas for that unused pool.
Important questions to ask when buying a house
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | March 23, 2017 3:48 pm
Buying a house is an important step many people choose to take, but there are six important questions you should ask before signing on the dotted line.
Six fixes to consider in older houses you may be able to do yourself
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | March 16, 2017 9:45 am
If you buy older houses, there is probably something you want to get rid of or replace. Here are some of the features that may bother you.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January