Maybe you’ve just finished remodeling and your kitchen and bathroom look fabulous – filled with brand-new cabinets. Here are some tips on caring for those cabinets.
Bad credit can make it harder to get a mortgage and buy a house, but it can also make it more difficult to rent an apartment or start your own business.
There are lots of great companies out there that can sell you new windows, but there are also some that can fix a broken window if you’re not ready to replace a whole houseful of glass.
You probably wash your windows and have your carpets cleaned, but have you really cleaned the entire house? What about cleaning the window coverings in your home?
Many homes have alarm systems to warn residents about fire and smoke, carbon monoxide or radon. Here are some ways to ensure that they are working properly.
If the outside of your house is looking shabby, you may be thinking about having it repainted. But like most homeowners, you're wondering about what paint to use.
After a long, hot summer when the exterior of your home took a real beating, it may be time to repaint those walls, especially if it’s five years or more since the house was painted.
How often do you really use your swimming pool? If your answer is not often, you might wonder whether you should shut the pool down. Here are some easy solutions.
After the last major dust storm of our long, hot summer, you probably wished you had a power washer to help clean up your yard and house.
If you have a magic touch for raising fruits and vegetables, you probably have more produce on hand than you can eat all at once. Here are some ways you can preserve your harvest.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January