Lots of us give contributions to our favorite causes and charities during the holidays but what about the rest of the people we know?
Arizona is so varied and wonderful that we can come up with lots more reasons that we love about this place in honor of Thanksgiving.
By now, your holiday planning is well under way. Remember to keep safety in mind so that accidents don’t spoil the season.
If you’re interested in a home security system, you’ve probably found out that there are two types: hardwired and wireless. Here are the pros and cons.
You’ve probably heard that APS is raising your electrical rates. What are the changes all about and what can you do about them?
If you’re a snowbird or you take really long vacations, you’ve probably wondered about having a house remodel when you’re not around.
In Arizona, homeowners often think there’s no possibility of having mold problems because of the dry desert but that's far from accurate.
You really need to have a home office, but how can you set that up? Here are suggestions for creating a productive working area.
If you have been thinking about raising chickens in your backyard in Arizona, there are five things you should consider before you buy them.
Thinking of remodeling your bathroom? More homeowners are and they have been creating huge, luxurious showers. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January