On one of the busiest holiday weekends of the year, some travelers looking to get to the Grand Canyon's glass-bottom Skywalk will have to pay an extra fee to cross through a private ranch.
- Fatal crash causes delays along I-17
- Dispute simmers over road to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Phoenix officer remembered for his dedication
- Feds hire youth for public lands work in NM, Ariz.
- Police on patrol on Colorado River over weekend
- Yuma brothers wanted on sex, drug charges arrested
More Arizona News »
D-backs' Daniel Hudson feels great but is still unsure of his return
Internal Affairs officers on Saturday were looking into allegations made by actress Amanda Bynes that New York Police Department officers sexually assaulted...
- Bill Clinton, other celebs at Vienna AIDS charity
- Cannes: 'The Immigrant' stirs emotional response
- Polanski laments leveling of sexes as 'idiotic'
- Tilda Swinton brings erudite vampires to Cannes
- Correction: France-Cannes Notebook story
- Cambodian film on Pol Pot rule wins Cannes prize
- Katrina-damaged La. theater goes for 1927 glory
More Entertainment News »
In the sixth installment of the "Fast & Furious" series, Dom and his crew are brought back together, but this time by an unlikely source. Hobbs asks Dom for his help in a fight against an organized...
- Trending with Rob Hunter: Oklahoma, Amy's Baking Company, and Jodi Arias
- A holiday
- Mac & Gaydos: Is Anthony Weiner seeking re-election a big deal?
- Jay's lineup for Sunday, May 26
- Half-price tickets to the Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
- Final Word: Time to let Jodi Arias jury off the hook
- Karie and Chuck: The Jodi Arias jury did the right thing
More Latest Blogs »
Bayern Munich defeated German rival Borussia Dortmund 2-1 in the Champions League final Saturday night, ending four years of frustration for Bayern in Europe's biggest soccer tournament. Arjen Robben ran onto Franck Ribery's backheeled flick in the penalty area and put the ball past goalkeeper Roman Weidenfeller in the 89th minute to send Bayern to its first Champions League victory since 2001. Bayern had lost two of the last three finals, including a penalty-kicks defeat to Chelsea last year in Munich. Bayern entered as the favorite, although that message didn't seem to have filtered through to Juergen Klopp's Dortmund team, which seemed intent on dictating play from the start. It largely succeeded for the first 25 minutes as well, although it was Bayern that ended up with the best chances of the first half.
- Mo. highway buckles after rail cars hit overpass
- Tornado victims include animal lover, man in truck
- San Antonio flooding kills 1; 200-plus rescued
- NTSB: Bridge collapse in Wash. is wake-up call
- Rebuilding rules as rain soaks Jersey shore
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Ore. teen accused of planning to attack school
More National News »
Saws and sledgehammers joined beer and barbecues _ under covered porches _ as a fixture of the first Memorial Day weekend at the Jersey shore since Superstorm Sandy roared through.
- Automaker Tesla takes fight to North Carolina
- Protesters march against Monsanto in 250 cities
- Trustee opposes $20M payout to American Air CEO
- Summary Box: Stocks little changed, end week down
- Metals and agricultural futures prices slip
- US Treasury bond market at a glance
- How the Dow Jones industrial average fared Friday
More Business Center »
Stock MarketsQuotes delayed 15+ min.
- Fugitive in LA attempted-murder case held in Colo.
- Council members abstain from vote on abstaining
- For Philadelphia bicyclist, a cat is his co-pilot
- Crane accident cuts power to one-third of Vietnam
- Surgeons remove tiger's basketball-sized hairball
- Thailand urged to explore edible insect market
- Ferris wheel ride world record broken in Chicago
More Odd News »
- Gunsmiths help keep guns and rifles in ready to fire condition
- Tips for buying work clothes on a budget
- Pinterest: What inspires you?
- So you want to work in law enforcement
- 10 most distinctive American chassis styles
- Use a viral video to your advantage
- Why are koi fish so popular - What do they signify?
More Sponsored Blogs »
Pat's Personal Portraits: Derrick Hall (VIDEO)
The Five: Best things about downtown Phoenix
AZ vets face some of nation's longest claims requests delays