Arizona's Top Headlines
- Chandler tree featured in US magazine
- West Valley home goes up in flames
- Glendale gearing up for 2014 Fiesta Bowl
- McMahon: More on the idiots among us
- Newtown's year: Horror, grief, tough choices
- Cards LB Abraham thought career was over
- Girlfriend wants Zimmerman charges dropped
- Singapore officials visiting Luke AFB
- State, county to announce no-burn campaign
- Colo. 6-year-old suspended for kissing girl
Whoa -- Blue Brothers, Legos and 1 great video
World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
Canadian airline plays Santa for entire flight (VIDEO)
The City of Chandler's annual holiday tradition, a decorated tumbleweed tree, gets a mention in the December issue of National Geographic magazine.
- Efforts underway to prevent hepatitis C outbreaks
- Police make arrest in shooting of suburban Phoenix store guard
- Arizona foster mother gets jail term for infant's drowning
- Phoenix man fatally stabbed in fight
- House stuffed with boxes goes up in flames in West Valley
- Tips to avoid danger in online classified deal exchanges
More Arizona News »
The annual Winter Meetings are underway in Orlando, and one of the busiest and most aggressive teams at the gathering has been the Arizona Diamondbacks. Monday, word broke that the
More than 18 million television viewers watched Carrie Underwood perform the role of Maria last week in NBC's "The Sound of Music Live!"
- Chanel takes inspiration from Dallas for show
- Portrait of Jane Austen fetches $270,000 on block
- Pope, pop singer share MTVU award
- New Johnny Cash album to be released next spring
- Review: 'Nashville' soundtrack slick and solid
- Bosnian musician to help poor Roma study music
- Kennedy Center names 1st woman to lead arts group
More Entertainment News »
As my parents can attest, I was pretty good at building stuff out of Legos. While I now know that it was just a ruse to get me out of their hair ("I bet you can't build an aircraft carrier") even I...
- Alicia's Deals: Save online during Green Monday
- Holiday Recipes: Connie's Hot Chocolate
- OK Google
- Idiots Part II
- Report: Newtown families still jarred by sirens, holidays
- Radioactive: Pick Mac & Gaydos' topic for today at 6:50 p.m.
- Mac & Gaydos: Newtown residents shaken by gingerbread houses
More Latest Blogs »
A snowstorm pushed into New England on Tuesday, with the potential to snarl the evening commute, after causing widespread school and government closures in the nation's capital and elsewhere along the Eastern seaboard.
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Man pleads guilty in Conn. to supporting terror
- No cause of death yet in NYC case of fetus in bag
- Jury to get ex-cop's case over Katrina shooting
- Gas main fire forces evacuations in California
- Fla. A&M taken off probation by accrediting panel
More National News »
Stocks took a breather Tuesday after U.S. markets notched another record high the day before.
- Lululemon founder stepping down as chairman
- Stocks slip a day after latest record for S&P 500
- US wholesale stockpiles grow 1.4 pct. in October
- US job openings reach 5-year high, a hopeful sign
- GM names Mary Barra CEO, 1st woman to head car co.
- Once-frothy Nasdaq tries to reach dot-com peak
- US ban on high-risk bank trades approved
More Business Center »
Stock MarketsQuotes delayed 15+ min.
Project Quit is a new initiative in a developed partnership with the Arizona Smokers' Helpline (ASHLine) to showcase the tobacco quit process.