Arizona's Top Headlines
- Man accused of killing girl, dumping body
- Feds decline rights charges in Milke case
- Couple indicted in child-imprisonment case
- Canyon releases plan to aid native fish growth
- Obama poses for selfie at Mandela service
- D-backs trade for Angels' slugger Trumbo
- Chandler tree featured in US magazine
- Group to help with AZ health care sign-ups
- Police make arrest in Glendale shooting
- Missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
Sign up to receive breaking news & traffic sent directly to your mobile phone.
Not-so-happy meal: Valley couple calls 911 over order
Town's eBay sale of Palin mayoral SUV causes stir
McCain compares Obama-Castro handshake to Hitler
Valley firefighters invaded downtown Phoenix on Tuesday to help the Salvation Army raise money for the less fortunate this holiday season.
- Horse shot in head, remains in serious condition
- Feds decline civil rights charges in Debra Milke case
- Arizona man gets more prison time in explosives case
- Mesa man accused of killing girl, dumping body
- Valley firefighters ring bells for Salvation Army
- The Santa Claus no one waits in line to see
More Arizona News »
The Arizona Diamondbacks Tuesday traded for Los Angeles Angels' outfielder Mark Trumbo, as first confirmed by the Arizona...
Before there was "Mean Girls," there was "Heathers." Now that dark comedy is ready to bully its way into New York as a musical.
- Peter Jackson stands by 48 frames-per-second
- Pink: Give husband some credit for song's success
- Injured UK tourist files notice of $27M NYC claim
- Jazz guitarist master Jim Hall dies at 83
- Nielsen's top programs for Dec. 2-8
- NBC lures viewers with music and football
- Lost 80s at 4: U2's last No. 1 of the 80's
More Entertainment News »
An Arizona man has been banned from Walmart for life after some confusion over price matching.
- Rob & Karie: The power of the handshake
- Betcha Didn't Know: Mike Russell (Holiday Edition)
- Final Word: Handshakes are polite, not always political
- Whoa -- Blue Brothers, Legos and 1 great video
- Mac & Gaydos: Was Obama's selfie a bad move?
- Radioactive: Pick Mac & Gaydos' topic for today at 6:05 p.m.
- Rob and Karie: The holidays bring out the worst
More Latest Blogs »
A desperate search for a couple and four children missing for two days in the below-zero cold of Nevada's rugged mountains turned jubilant Tuesday when rescuers guided in part by cellphone signals and footprints in the snow found them alive and well near their overturned Jeep.
- GM executive to be 1st woman to head major car co.
- Arrest made in death of 14-year-old Arizona girl
- Backcountry skier survives avalanche in Utah gully
- Okla. executes man convicted of killing 2 women
- Video captures speeding driver before Ohio crash
- Brother: Bride lied repeatedly about man's death
- Quick sale in Fisker bankruptcy remains on track
More National News »
Mary Barra is very literate in GM corporate speak. But there are times she speaks very plainly.
- A look at 23 women CEOS running Fortune 500 firms
- H&R Block trims 2Q loss, but revenue slips
- GM and Starbucks are big market movers
- GE's CareCredit card to refund $34M to customers
- MasterCard to split stock, raise dividend 83 pct
- US Treasury bond market at a glance
- Crude oil, gold prices rise; Wheat futures slump
More Business Center »
Stock MarketsQuotes delayed 15+ min.
Project Quit is a new initiative in a developed partnership with the Arizona Smokers' Helpline (ASHLine) to showcase the tobacco quit process.