- April 16, 2014 - Hour: 1Rob and Karie talk about the Phoenix VA Protests. Also, when is making amends not enough in the just
- April 16, 2014 - Hour: 2Rob and Karie talk Fire Season in AZ, Boston Bomb Hoax, and Maricopa Vaccine Numbers
- April 15, 2014 - Hour: 1Rob and Karie talk about Shanesha Taylor she has made 100k in donations after leaving her child in a
- April 15, 2014 - Hour: 2Rob and Karie talk about the Boston Marathon, Arizona's Normalcy, and Girls Viewing Sexual Violence
- April 14, 2014 - Hour: 1Rob and Karie talk about the hate crime shooting at a Jewish center, a call made from co-pilot of fl
- April 14, 2014 - Hour: 2Rob and Karie talk about a man who bullied a couple of disabled children and got an interesting puni
Interviews and Segments
- Navy Veteran Anna Rosas - Wednesday April 16Navy Veteran Anna Rosas discusses the issues she faced with the VA hospitals in Phoenix.
- Erin Shields Director of the Arena Grand Prix swim event in Mesa - Monday April 14Erin talks about Michael Phelps coming out of retirement and competing in the event from April 24 -
- Uber Spokesperson Nairi Hourdajian - Friday April 11Uber Spokesperson Nairi Hourdajian joined to talk about the debate of Uber vs Taxi's and HB 2262 in
- Total Transit and Discount Cab CEO Mike Pinckard - Thursday April 10Total Transit CEO Mike Pinckard joins to talk about the battle between Uber and Cabs in Arizona.
- Psychologist and Author Dr. Jean Twenge - Wednesday April 9Dr. Jean Twenge joins to talk about millenials and the 'about me' culture that leads to narcicism