- 1:00 pm - Tuesday June 18Rob and Karie discuss education in America, regressing technology in Ford's vehicles, the NSA and ask what it takes to get you to work out.
- 2:00 pm - Tuesday June 18Rob and Karie side with a woman who is suing McDonald's, await the move of the Phoenix Coyotes, report you for parking violations and introduce Alex, the newest Muppet!
- 1:00 pm - Monday June 17Rob and Karie talk the "pay what you can" at select Panera Bread locations, new bag regulations for NFL fans, voter ID laws and a "Zesty" commercial!
- 2:00 pm - Monday June 17Rob and Karie debate compensation for a man exonerated after 25 years in prison, rideshare cars and their legality, avoiding student loans by living in a van and ask, is grieving a mental illness?
- 1:00 pm - Friday June 14Rob and Karie talk about Medicaid passing in Arizona, what does this mean for us as average Arizonans. Arizona Diamondbacks President Derrick Hall also joins to tell us about drafting paralyzed ASU player Cory Hahn and what went into making that decision.
- 2:00 pm - Friday June 14Rob and Karie talk about Jodi Arias who wants a re-trial for the death penalty, just let the death penalty thing go on and let's all move on. Phil Mickelson flew to his daughter's graduation just before the U.S Open started, a great father moment. Rob and Karie give their favorite Father moments in honor of Father's Day this weekend.
Interviews and Segments
- The Role of Father's - Friday June 14With Father's Day this weekend Rob and Karie reflect on their favorite moments with their Dad's and the importance they play.
- D-backs president Derrick Hall - Friday June 14Derrick Hall joins Rob and Karie to talk about drafting paralyzed ASU baseball player Cory Hahn. He also tells us the D-backs plan to appeal the suspensions handed out after the D-backs-Dodgers brawl.
- Credit cards and the illusion they bring - Thursday June 13Rob and Karie talk about the credit cards and the illusion they bring people.We are taught to go into debt, but this has hurt many Americans.
- TGen President Dr. Jeffrey Trent - Thursday June 13Dr.Jeffrey Trent joined Rob and Karie to discuss human gene patenting and the future of DNA testing.
- The Transgender Navy Seal - Friday June 7Rob and Karie talk about a Navy Seal who hid her transgender feelings for 20 years in the military.