- 3:00 pm - Wednesday May 22The Jodi Arias jury says they can't reach a decision, in the Daily Download you'll get to hear what the Judge told them to go do. Then, the Amy's Baking Company saga just gets more and more strange, now one of them could be deported.
- 4:00 pm - Wednesday May 22If the current jury in the Jodi Arias trial can't reach a decision what could happen with the case? Mac and Gaydos legal expert Monica Lindstrom sorts it out. Then Mac takes on Producer Lloyd Banks as they play Fact or Fiction on the history of the Phoenix Comicon.
- 5:00 pm - Wednesday May 22The Amy's Baking Company saga just gets more and more strange, now one of them could be deported.
- 6:00 pm - Wednesday May 22Diamondbacks broadcaster Bob Brenly says it's time for robo umpires in the game of baseball. Should this sound that far fetched considering all the other major sports have instant replay?
- 3:00 pm - Tuesday May 21How much do American families need to get by? Find out what they say when Mac and Gaydos cover the top five stories of the day in the Daily Download. Then, Jodi Arias was speaking out again today, this time in the mitigation phase of her trial. Hear what she had to say as she begged for her life.
- 4:00 pm - Tuesday May 21Mac and Gaydos legal analyst Monica Lindstrom shares her thoughts on Jodi Arias' statement today. Then, an 18-year-old girl's been arrested for her same sex relationship with a then 14-year-old school mate. Many are outraged and say the girl shouldn't be charged. Hear from her supporters.
Interviews and Segments
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Wednesday May 22The Jodi Arias jury says they can't come to a decision, so what happens next? Mac and Gaydos legal expert Monica Lindstrom explains what's coming up and why the trial could take a LOT longer.
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Tuesday May 21Find out what Valley Attorney Monica Lindstrom thought of Jodi Arias' statement in court today as she weighs in with Mac and Gaydos.
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Monday May 20Find out why Jodi Arias' friend isn't going to testify on her behalf at her trial. Mac and Gaydos Legal Analyst has the latest from the courtroom today.
- Sam Donaldson - Monday May 20Sam Donaldson talks with Mac and Gaydos about why the U.S. isn't latching onto these scandals (Benghazi, IRS, and AP).
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Friday May 17Does Jodi Arias now want to live? Mac and Gaydos Legal Expert Monica Lindstrom shares what info she's heard on the trials latest rumor. Then she discusses reasons the jury might decide to give her life and not death.