- 3:00 pm - Thursday May 23Arizona's home to two of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. find out if your city is one of them in the Daily Download when Mac and Gaydos hit the five big stories of the day. Then, Prom photos from President Obama have surfaced and we have a SOURCE question for you based on them.
- 4:00 pm - Thursday May 23The Jodi Arias jury has come back and their decision is they can't agree on life or death for Jodi Arias. There's going to be a whole new jury to determine if she'll receive life in prison or the death penalty.
- 5:00 pm - Thursday May 23What are your feelings on the jury's indecision on the Arias Trial? We ask The Source.
- 6:00 pm - Thursday May 23Legal expert Monica Lindstrom joins Mac & Gaydos to discuss what happens now that the jury has been hung on the sentencing phase of the Jodi Arias Trial.
- 3:00 pm - Wednesday May 22The Jodi Arias jury says they can't reach a decision, in the Daily Download you'll get to hear what the Judge told them to go do. Then, the Amy's Baking Company saga just gets more and more strange, now one of them could be deported.
- 4:00 pm - Wednesday May 22If the current jury in the Jodi Arias trial can't reach a decision what could happen with the case? Mac and Gaydos legal expert Monica Lindstrom sorts it out. Then Mac takes on Producer Lloyd Banks as they play Fact or Fiction on the history of the Phoenix Comicon.
Interviews and Segments
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Wednesday May 22The Jodi Arias jury says they can't come to a decision, so what happens next? Mac and Gaydos legal expert Monica Lindstrom explains what's coming up and why the trial could take a LOT longer.
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Tuesday May 21Find out what Valley Attorney Monica Lindstrom thought of Jodi Arias' statement in court today as she weighs in with Mac and Gaydos.
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Monday May 20Find out why Jodi Arias' friend isn't going to testify on her behalf at her trial. Mac and Gaydos Legal Analyst has the latest from the courtroom today.
- Sam Donaldson - Monday May 20Sam Donaldson talks with Mac and Gaydos about why the U.S. isn't latching onto these scandals (Benghazi, IRS, and AP).
- Jodi Arias Trial - Monica Lindstrom - Attorney - Friday May 17Does Jodi Arias now want to live? Mac and Gaydos Legal Expert Monica Lindstrom shares what info she's heard on the trials latest rumor. Then she discusses reasons the jury might decide to give her life and not death.