GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Students at a Glendale middle school were being treated for a possible overdose of spice on Tuesday morning.
One of the students was transported to the hospital and is expected to be fine and the other is also expected to be fine. Both female students are believed to have been smoking spice on the way to school.
Challenger Middle School, near 69th and Maryland avenues, has students in grades four through eight.
Spice is a synthetic herbal marijuana.
KTAR's Jim Cross contributed to this report.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.