An 8-year-old student said a teacher likely saved his life when a gunman opened fire at a Connecticut elementary school.
According to the boy, he was walking towards the school office at Sandy Hook Elementary School when he "saw bullets" and a teacher pulled him into a classroom.
- President Obama speaks in Conn. (VIDEO)
- Obama signals action following shooting
- ATF: Gunman, mother visited shooting range
- Burials planned as school's future debated
- Victims: Lively youngsters, devoted adults
- School adviser: Gunman felt no pain
- Rifle in massacre similar to DC sniper
- Father of CT school gunman: We too ask why
- No rise in mass killings, but impact is huge
- How to talk to your kids about CT shooting
- Aunt: Gunman raised by good parents
- Newtown: A town shattered by tragedy
- Suspect killed mother at their home
- Ariz. schools learning from CT shooting
- Rob: Conn. tragedy leaves pain, questions
- Bruce: Conn. coverage not about me, but...
- Obama addresses nation after CT shooting
- Giffords' husband responds to shooting
- Student: Teacher saved life during shooting
- VIDEO: Student speaks after shooting
- Brother of student describes shooting scene
- Deadliest mass shootings around world