BROCKTON, Mass. (AP) - Police in Massachusetts say a 10-year-old boy called 911 because he didn't want to go to bed.
Brockton police say the boy made the emergency call just after 8 p.m. Wednesday and told the dispatcher he was calling to report his mother because he did not want to go to bed.
There was no emergency.
The Enterprise ( http://bit.ly/YoKmJZ) reports that according to the police log, an officer went to the boy's home and explained to him when it's appropriate- and when it's not- to call 911.
No one was charged.
Information from: The (Brockton, Mass.) Enterprise, http://www.enterprisenews.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Grand Canyon University set to renovate Maryvale Municipal Golf Course
- Undead rising: Over 10,000 expected at Zombie Walk 6 in Phoenix
- DuVal calls Ducey 'most anti-public education candidate for governor in my lifetime'
- 7 mistakes to avoid when sleeping
- Border Patrol: Shooting in Tucson leaves 1 dead