AMESBURY, Mass. (AP) - Couples often hold weddings on significant dates, but a Massachusetts couple has come up with a new way of remembering their ceremony.
Cheryl Bennett and Steven DeLong, longtime residents of Amesbury, are getting married Wednesday, the same date as the town's ZIP code of 01913.
Forty-five-year-old mechanic DeLong and 31-year-old medical receptionist Bennett will hold a short outdoor ceremony at the town gazebo with their children from previous marriages.
Bennett tells The Daily News of Newburyport ( http://bit.ly/13ijO2d) that she is fascinated by numbers and that the ZIP code wedding idea was hers.
Her favorite numbers are 11 and 22, and her husband-to-be's birthday is Nov. 22.
Information from: The Daily News of Newburyport (Mass.), http://www.newburyportnews.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- State probe found Tucson emergency room ignored some patients
- 2 more die in Laughlin plane crash, pushing death toll to 3
- Man shot, killed by police after opening fire near eastern Arizona temple
- California man killed in Eloy, Ariz., skydiving accident
- Fallen Mesa soldier honored in President Obama's weekly address