BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Tyson Stevens, singer of Arizona-based rock band, dead at 29
- Motorcyclist killed in crash near Interstate 17, Union Hills Drive
- Woman dies in hit-and-run in west Phoenix
- Gov. Jan Brewer fires department chief after feds hear employee's complaints
- Metro Phoenix ranks 10th for unrecovered luxury vehicle thefts