BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Tips for detecting work-from-home scams
- Arizona man's 100 uses for his ex's wedding dress goes viral
- Former Arizona car wash chain owner gets 1 year in prison
- Hispanic chamber: Obama's immigration action will stimulate Arizona's economy
- Valley family gets a surprise from former NFL quarterback Kurt Warner