BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Gov. Doug Ducey, other leaders officially welcome Super Bowl XLIX
- Full plate: Americans will eat billions of wings, burgers during Super Bowl
- Stabbed man found lying in Phoenix street
- Company seeks rights to names of iconic Grand Canyon lodges
- Some Arizona employees work with children despite fingerprint-check delays