BEND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man who loves beer and loves his dog has concocted some hooch for the pooch.
Daniel Keeton works at Bend's Boneyard Brewery tasting room and calls his canine creation Dawg Grog.
KTVZ reports ( http://bit.ly/UB3pFZ) there's no alcohol in the doggie brew. Ingredients include vegetable broth and spent grain.
Bottles of Dawg Grog are on sale at the Visit Bend store, along with other local beers.
Keeton says his dog, Lola Jane, usually licks her bowl clean.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Missing Phoenix-area woman found safe in desert
- Arizona's best and worst foodie cities for cost
- Fire tears through suburban Phoenix apartment complex
- Scottsdale attorney criticizes Gov. Brewer over statement on gay marriage ruling
- ADOT sends letters to homeowners in path of proposed Loop 202 expansion