MOSCOW (AP) - "Men in Black" agents K and J may be about to recruit a new Russian assistant: Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev.
Medvedev has spoken about top secret files on aliens that may have landed in Russia.
In footage recorded Friday after a television interview, the former president joked that each Russian leader gets two folders with information about extraterrestrials that visited our planet- and stayed here.
Unseen on camera footage, he is heard telling a Ren TV journalist he could not tell "how many of them are among us, because it may cause panic." He said more details could be found in Barry Sonnenfeld's "Men in Black" films.
During his 2008-2012 presidency, Medvedev showed a sense of humor slightly more subtle than Putin's sometimes brutal jokes.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Woman arrested in Phoenix on charges of child molestation
- Bill before Congress would give entrepreneurs citizenship opportunity
- Arizona Cardinals' Bidwill confident Larry Fitzgerald will return for 2015 season
- Phoenix woman accused of defrauding charity, church of more than $100K
- Phoenix firefighter hurt while fighting house fire on roof