CASTLE SHANNON, Pa. (AP) - This deer wasn't caught in the headlights. It was called on the carpet.
A Pittsburgh-area carpeting store has been cleaning up after the wild animal smashed into the store and ran amok Tuesday.
Jill Horvatic, an employee of Stout Carpeting in Castle Shannon, tells WPXI-TV ( http://bit.ly/UjQwiO) that she hid while the animal ran around, crashing into displays and damaging other items.
Horvatic says, "I was shaking. I haven't felt like that ever in my life. For 20 minutes all I heard was banging and glass shattering. It was horrifying."
Police were able to get the deer out of the store before anybody got hurt.
Information from: WPXI-TV, http://www.wpxi.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Flagstaff's Snowbowl an attractive alternative to Super Bowl fever
- Immunization advocate: AZ's measles outbreak a wake-up call
- Arizona man paints home, lawn to support hometown Seahawks
- Doug Ducey handing over federal lawsuits to attorney general
- Arizona veteran receives two tickets to Super Bowl XLIX