CLEVELAND (AP) - An Ohio man is thankful for the intervention of a Good Samaritan- the same one who helped him once before, eight years ago.
Gerald Gronowski had a flat tire east of Cleveland recently when a man named Christopher Manacci stopped to help. During the encounter, Gronowski began talking about another stranger eight years before who had helped him pull out a hook that got stuck in his hand while he was fishing.
They then figured out that Manacci was that same man. He had been kayaking nearby.
Gronowski tells The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer that he feels it's now his job to help someone else.
He also offered to take Manacci fishing, but Manacci says that considering the bad luck Gronowski has had fishing, they should go bowling instead.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Phoenix to debut longest ballot, voting pamphlet in city history
- Monsoon storms expected to return to the Valley this week
- ASU grad launches mobile project to connect workers with odd jobs
- NASA, USDA agreement could lead to major farming improvements
- Report: Arizona tied for lowest college graduation rates nationwide