CLEVELAND (AP) - An Ohio man is thankful for the intervention of a Good Samaritan- the same one who helped him once before, eight years ago.
Gerald Gronowski had a flat tire east of Cleveland recently when a man named Christopher Manacci stopped to help. During the encounter, Gronowski began talking about another stranger eight years before who had helped him pull out a hook that got stuck in his hand while he was fishing.
They then figured out that Manacci was that same man. He had been kayaking nearby.
Gronowski tells The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer that he feels it's now his job to help someone else.
He also offered to take Manacci fishing, but Manacci says that considering the bad luck Gronowski has had fishing, they should go bowling instead.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Both Arizona children eliminated from Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Police: Former MCSO deputy arrested in Phoenix holdups
- Group to hold anti-Muslim protest outside of Phoenix mosque
- Arizona officials predicting layoffs, tax increases as a result of new spending plan
- Family of man attacked in Arizona prison seeks $7.5 million