LOXAHATCHEE, Fla. (AP) - Nudist resorts have a reputation for attracting older adults, but one Florida park is trying to change that.
The South Florida Sun Sentinel ( http://sunsent.nl/RAS2ZV) reports Sunsport Gardens will hold a weekend bash aimed at attracting nudists ages 18 to 30. The Florida Young Naturist's Fourth Annual End of Summer Naked Bash is slated to be a celebration of nudity and body acceptance.
Sunsport Gardens principal shareholder Morley Schloss tells the paper the park has been trying to bring in younger members with lower prices, 24-hour hot tubs and Friday night drum circles.
The gathering at the 40-acre Loxahatchee park is expected to gather several hundred young adults. Nudist resorts around the country have been working to attract a younger crowd.
Information from: South Florida Sun Sentinel, http://www.sun sentinel.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Arizona ranks as one of the lowest states for iPhone usage
- ASU professor offers class on the 'problem of whiteness'
- Arizona man loses Super Bowl credential after Facebook post
- Arizona Cardinals' Bidwill disputes claims of Glendale losing money on Super Bowl
- Woman arrested in Phoenix on charges of child molestation