INDIANA, Pa. (AP) - Police have charged two out-of-state men with robbing two other men in western Pennsylvania by claiming they were recording a video for a reality TV show called "You Just Got Robbed."
Police in Indiana, Pa., tell The Associated Press the incident happened about 1:20 a.m. Sunday and that the suspects apparently attend a nearby technical school. They're identified as 21-year-old Randall Smith, of Temple Hills, Md., and 18-year-old Artie Goodwine, of Memphis, Tenn.
Police say one of the men put the victims into headlocks while the other recorded the robbery- in which $20 was taken from one of the victims- on a cellphone.
Online court records don't list attorneys for the men. Smith has posted bail but Goodwine remained in the Indiana County Jail on Monday, about 45 miles northeast of Pittsburgh.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Former state Health Services director to join University of Arizona
- Arizona-based GoDaddy hopes to raise $460M in initial public offering
- Junk food tax goes into effect on Navajo Nation
- Phoenix leaders announce new school-enrichment program
- Tech site rates UA health science building among most beautiful