SALISBURY, N.C. (AP) - Four people have been arrested in North Carolina after they mistakenly called the wrong person about drug purchases.
The man they got was a Rowan County sheriff's deputy.
The Salisbury Post ( http://bit.ly/LIJlgj) reported that Deputy Jagger Naves was awakened by four calls to his cell phone around 4 a.m. Monday.
Some of the calls complained about the quantity of drugs they had purchased and wanted him to correct the problem.
Naves arranged to meet two of the callers and later met with two other callers elsewhere. All four were arrested.
Information from: Salisbury Post, http://www.salisburypost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Universo Football brings Latino culture to Super Bowl
- Catholic leaders calling on state lawmakers to help private schools
- Plenty of football fun to be had at Verizon Super Bowl Central
- Former Arizona CPS workers sue for wrongful termination
- Arizona stops citing rideshare drivers as new law is crafted