CONCORD, N.H. (AP) - Express service might be all you have time for at one New Hampshire post office.
The hours at the post office in Sugar Hill have recently been cut back to 30 minutes a day, down from a few hours. The post office is open from 10:15 to 10:45 each morning.
New Hampshire's two U.S. senators have written a letter urging the U.S. Postal Service to hold a community meeting in the northern New Hampshire town so that residents, government officials and business owners can ask questions and offer their thoughts on the future of retail postal service there.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Bodies found could be missing Arizona couple, man in custody
- Bang for buck: Prescott college gives Arizona students best investment return
- Phoenix, fireworks and the Fourth of July: What's legal, what's not
- McCain, Flake send letter to Senate over flight path changes
- Native American tribe sues to block Phoenix-area freeway