EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. (AP) - Two Missouri women are accused of showing off more than their putting skills at a southwestern Illinois golf course.
Madison County Sheriff's Capt. T. Mike Dixon says investigators responded to complaints of lewd behavior Monday at the Woodlands Golf Course in Foster Township and saw the women displaying their breasts.
Now, authorities in Madison County have charged 45-year-old Shelly Lewis and 43-year-old Alicia Binford of O'Fallon, Mo., with public indecency.
Binford and Lewis couldn't be reached for comment Tuesday. Binford's home telephone number has been disconnected. Lewis hasn't returned a message left at her home. Court records don't show if they have an attorney.
Both women are free on bond.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Latest Arizona Stories
- Super Bowl to jam Glendale freeways, roads, jack up parking prices
- Arizona mother accuses school principal of attacking her child
- Wrong-way driver hits 2 cars on Interstate 17 North at Camelback
- Super Bowl players to meet with media and fans
- Realtors expect remaining high-end Valley rentals to be filled by Super Bowl