Login

Register | Forgot Your Password? | Close
Register | Forgot Your Password? | Close

DETROIT (AP) - A fire official says a suspicious fire was set at a Detroit home where four people were found shot to death earlier this week.

Senior Chief Doug Lyon of the Detroit Fire Department tells The Detroit News and Detroit Free Press that the blaze was reported Wednesday night, less than 24 hours after the bodies were found. No one was injured in the blaze, which was extinguished within an hour.

The extent of the damage was unclear. Radio station WWJ-AM reports the fire appeared to have started in several spots.

Officers on Tuesday night discovered the bodies of a teenage boy, two men and woman at the home. Investigators have said they believed the killings were drug-related.

No arrests have been reported.


(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
share this story:
Attention KTAR.com Comment Users: We have recently changed our comments boards.
We would like you to be part of the conversation and The Voice of Arizona by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Disqus account. Existing KTAR (Arizona Sports) account members will need to create a Disqus account or use one of the aforementioned social media logins. Thank you.
comments powered by Disqus
close

Share: