Mark Kelly, husband of former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, broke the news of the Phoenix shooting Wednesday during a gun-violence hearing in Washington.
Giffords and Kelly had spoken during the hearing, with Giffords pleading to Congress, "You must act."
While we were having this hearing, and we certainly don't know the details, but in Phoenix, Arizona there is another what seems to be possibly another shooting with multiple victims. It doesn't seem that anyone has been killed but the initial reports are three people injured in Phoenix, Arizona with multiple shots fired. There are 50 or so police cars on the scene.
What Kelly reported was initially correct. It was later confirmed that one person was killed and five more were injured.
- State Bar of AZ gives statement on Hummels
- Lawyer dies, was 2nd victim in shooting
- Body found at Mesa shopping center
- 2 dead, 4 injured in Phoenix office shooting
- Phoenix PD identify shooting suspect
- Phoenix shooter speeds by KTAR intern
- Worker: 'Never think it's going to happen'
- Phoenix office worker: 'We have a shooter'
- Lawyer shot at office complex won't survive
- 'It can never happen here' is no more
- Police move on home of shooting suspect
- DT Phoenix office building on lockdown
- Kelly breaks news at gun control hearing
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
Voice For A Better Arizona
- Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.