TUCSON, Ariz. -- Authorities said an unspecified electrical malfunction of a screen print dryer caused a fire at a Tucson strip mall that destroyed four business spaces.
There isn't a dollar estimate yet for the damage in Monday afternoon's fire.
Firefighters managed to save about 20 other businesses in the midtown 29th Street Business Plaza.
Tucson Fire Department officials said some of the destroyed units belonged to Old Pueblo Trophy and a screen printing business run by Old Pueblo Trophy was in one space.
Several 911 callers reported the fire about 3 p.m. Monday and it took crews more than two hours to bring the blaze under control.
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.