Close
Bonneville Phoenix Network
 KTAR News
 Arizona Sports
92.3 FM KTAR
Menu
Social
Latest News

School maintenance worker suffers electrical shock

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- A maintenance employee at a Glendale high school was taken to a hospital after he suffered an electrical shock while working on equipment.

Glendale Fire Department spokesman Michael Young said the field's sprinklers kicked on Wednesday morning while the Deer Valley High School employee was working on the baseball field.

The sprinklers sprayed water on the worker and electrical equipment.

The worker complained of arm pain and chest and shoulder discomfort and was brought to a hospital to be examined.

World Class Arizona

  • Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.

Voice For A Better Arizona

  • Family in Focus KTAR spends the week taking a look at the issues a modern Arizona family faces.

About the Author


Comments

comments powered by Disqus
Latest News