PHOENIX -- Jurors who convicted a Scottsdale man in the shooting deaths of his two young sons are expected to hear evidence on whether the man should face the death penalty.
The jury is scheduled Monday to begin to hearing arguments if Andre LeTeve, 40, should be sentenced to life in prison or face death.
A Maricopa County Superior Court jury found LeTeve guilty last week on two counts of first-degree murder.
Prosecutors said LeTeve was a real-estate broker facing financial ruin and divorce at the time of the shootings on March 31, 2010.
He was accused of shooting his 1-year-old son and 5-year-old son at the family's home and then himself in the chin before calling 911.
LeTeve's lawyer said his client denies planning the shootings.