Two men have been arrested in connection with the killing of Border Patrol Agent Nicholas Ivie.
According to Reuters, two men were arrested in Agua Prieta, Mexico, just a few miles from where Ivie was killed early Tuesday morning.
The men were arrested Wednesday by the Mexican military.
The FBI, who is leading the investigation, said they are not confirming the arrests.
Border Patrol declined to comment.
- Utah flags lowered for Ivie memorial
- Fallen border agent's family forgives shooter
- Slain border patrol agent laid to rest
- Union: Agents opened fire on each other
- Report: Agent killed by friendly fire
- Funeral for slain US border agent set
- Shooting could have been friendly fire
- Brother remembers Ivie's love for Mexico
- Mexico holds 2 in connection with shooting
- Report: Arrests made in killing of agent
- Authorities face tough probe in shooting
- Chase leads to officer-involved shooting
- McCain: No surprise if suspects are cartel
- Family: Border agent who died loved to help
- Border Patrol statement on shooting
- Brewer statement on fatal border shooting
- McCain statement on fatal shooting
- AZ AG statement on Border Patrol shooting
- Terry Foundation statement on BP shooting
- Terry family statement on border shooting
- Dignity Health World Class People. World Class Company. Excellent care, delivered with compassion, for all in need.
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.