In the middle of President Barack Obama's speech on the new immigration policy the president was interrupted by an unknown person.
That person has been identified as Neil Munro, a writer at The Daily Caller.
Earlier in the day, before Obama made his speech, Munro had an entry titled, Obama administration tries to downplay impact, muffle public opposition to amnesty move.
The president didn't appreciate being interrupted and told Munro he would answer his question when he was finished speaking. He did that and then walked off.
Watch the interruption below.
Related: Immigration policy
- Policy will spare some from deportation
- Heckler interrupts Obama during speech
- The good and bad of the immigration policy
- Brewer: US policy muddies waters for AZ
- Arpaio questions timing of new policy
- Romney reaction to immigration decision
- Bruce: President dividing country for gain
- McCain on immigration announcement
- Stanton stands up for new immigration policy
- AZ House Rep. statement on new policy
- Jay Lawrence: Policy is the right decision
- Babeu: Immigrant immunity plan is 'shocking'
- Sinema: Policy change good for economy
- Pastor responds to immigration directive
- Eyes on Education A view of Arizona's education system from all angles.