Latest Arizonans In Need Stories
Arizonans In Need Audio
- Voice For A Better Arizona: Arizonans in Need: The Salvation Army - Friday November 30Brett Babb with Salvation Army's Project Hope explains what the program is all about and highlights one family's story. Find out how you can get involved with this great cause.
- Steve Selezmow, AZ Community Foundation - Friday November 30The President and CEO of the AZ Community Foundation joined the show to discuss all that his organization does in the community.
- Joan Serviss, Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness - Friday November 30Joan joined the show to discuss all that Arizona Coalition to End Homelessness does for our community in the valley.
- Voice For A Better Arizona: Arizonans In Need: Taryn Norely with ALS of AZ - Thursday November 29Taryn Norely of ALS of Arizona talks with Mac and Gaydos about what you can do for ALS of AZ and just how tough people have it all year long due to this devastating illness.
- Irene Agustin, Central Arizona Shelter Service - Thursday November 29Irene Agustin joined the show to discuss all that CASS does for the community.
- Nancy Bonner, Anthony Holly Foundation - Thursday November 29Nancy Bonner joined the show to talk about her foundation, named after her son Anthony Holly and all that it does for the community around the valley.
- Voice For A Better Arizona: Arizonans In Need: Duet - Wednesday November 28Sue Reckinger the Director of Volunteer Services with Duet explains what the group does for senior citizens and how they're provided additional comfort.
- Voice For A Better Arizona: Arizonans In Need: Fans Across America - Wednesday November 28Kellie Burkhart talks about her son Andrew's medical care and how Fans Across America and their "assist a family" program helps out Andrew and many others.
- Amy Schwabenlender, The United Way - Wednesday November 28The Vice President of Arizona's divison of the United Way joined the show to discuss all that the United Way does for people in the state
- Kim Carkhuff, Southwest Human Development - Tuesday November 27Kim Carkhuff of Southwest Human Development joined the show to discuss Giving Tuesday and all that the organization does in our community.