CHANDLER, Ariz. — Authorities say a worker has been electrocuted on the job in Chandler.
Chandler police said the 27-year-old man was either a contractor or subcontractor and was working on an electrical box Friday afternoon at a business near Arizona Avenue and Warner Road.
Police said he was pronounced dead and it appears to be an accident.
The man’s name hasn’t been released yet.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration was contacted after the electrocution, but didn’t immediately respond to the scene.
Police said they will conduct an investigation into the man’s death.