PHOENIX — A major closure in downtown Phoenix will likely complicated things for drivers in the Valley this weekend.
• Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between the Interstate 17 interchange and Seventh Avenue from 2 a.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for a power line project. The westbound Loop 202 and southbound State Route 51 ramps to westbound I-10 will also be closed at this time.
• Eastbound I-10 will be closed between the I-17 stack and the Loop 202/SR 51 interchange from 2 a.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for a power line project.
• Westbound Loop 101 will be closed between 67th Avenue and Union Hills Drive from 9 p.m. Friday to 11 a.m. Saturday for a traffic flow installation. The westbound Loop 101 on-ramps at 59th, 67th and 75th avenues will be closed at 8 p.m.
• Eastbound Loop 101 will be closed between 59th and 51st avenues from 9 p.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday for a traffic flow installation. The eastbound Loop 101 on-ramps at 67th and 59th avenues will be closed at 8 p.m.
• Westbound US 60 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Higley Road and Mesa Drive from 9 p.m. Sunday to 4 a.m. Monday for pothole repair.