PHOENIX — Several projects will interfere with travel on a few Valley freeways this weekend. Drivers are urged to plan for additional travel time.
• Southbound Loop 303 will be closed between Camelback and McDowell roads from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 10 p.m. Sunday for rubberized asphalt paving. This closure includes the southbound stretch of Cotton Lane between Thomas and McDowell roads and the southbound Loop 303 on-ramp at Indian School Road.
• The southbound Loop 303 off-ramp at Indian School Road and southbound on-ramp at Camelback Road will be closed from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Monday for rubberized asphalt paving.
• Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Northern and Olive avenues from 11 p.m. Saturday to 1 p.m. Sunday for a traffic-related project. The northbound Loop 101 on-ramps at Glendale and Maryland avenues will also be closed at this time.
• Eastbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Val Vista Drive and Santan Village Parkway from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for overhear sign work.
• The northbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Camelback Road and southbound on-ramp at Bethany Home Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for a traffic-related project.