PHOENIX — The city of Mesa will be hosting several workshops in the coming weeks to help people sign up for health insurance under the Affordable Care Act ahead of the March 31 deadline.
The workshops will cover everything from which plan attendees are eligible for to how that plan affect their family and cost assistance.
The workshops are being offered at the following dates, locations and times:
• Feb. 24 – Red Mountain Library, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
• March 6 – Mesa Express Library, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• March 8 – Main Library, 11 a.m. to noon
• March 8 – Main Library, 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. (Spanish-speaking)
• March 11 – Dobson Ranch Library, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
All workshops will cover the same topics and are free to attend.
Some workshops require attendees to preregister. For more information, click here or call (480) 644-3100.