PHOENIX — Overnight drivers in downtown Phoenix should plan a different route as portions of Interstate 10 will be closed for tunnel maintenance.
• Eastbound I-10 will be closed between Interstate 17 and Seventh Street from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance. Eastbound I-10 on-ramps at Seventh and 19th avenues will also be closed at this time.
• Westbound I-10 will be closed between the I-17 interchange and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for tunnel maintenance. Southbound State Route 51 ramps to westbound I-10 and eastbound Loop 202 and the southbound I-17 ramp to I-10 will also be closed at this time.
• The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m Saturday for ramp construction.
• The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m Sunday for ramp construction.
• Southbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between University Drive and Guadalupe Road from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
• Northbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Guadalupe Road and University Drive from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Sunday for lane striping.
• The westbound US 60 ramp to eastbound I-10 will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for freeway lighting work.