PHOENIX — Drivers Valleywide should plan for extra travel time this weekend as several freeways will be closed for a portion of the weekend.
• Eastbound Loop 202 will be closed between the Interstate 10-State Route 51 interchange and 44th Street from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m. Saturday for pavement repairs. All ramps from I-10 and southbound SR 51 to the Loop 202 will be closed at this time.
• The Loop 303 will be closed in both directions between Peoria Avenue and Camelback Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for traffic switching. Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road will also be closed between Sarival Avenue and Cotton Lane at this time, along wit the southbound Loop 202 on-ramp at Cactus Road.
• Southbound Loop 101 will be closed between Ray Road and Loop 202 in Chandler from 11 p.m. Friday to 10 a.m. Saturday for pedestrian bridge work.
• Northbound Loop 101 will be closed between Loop 202 and Ray Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Sunday for pedestrian bridge work.
• The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for barrier installation.
• The eastbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for State Route 24-related work.