PHOENIX — Overnight drivers in downtown Phoenix should plan for extra travel time as Interstate 10 will be closed Friday night.
• Westbound I-10 will be closed between the Interstate 17 stack and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance.
• Westbound Loop 202 will be closed between Elliot and Power roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Sunday for State Route 24-related construction.
• Eastbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Sossaman and Warner roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 6 p.m. Saturday for SR 24-related construction.
• Loop 303 will be closed intermittently between Thomas and Camelback roads from 5 p.m. Sunday to 9 p.m. Wednesday for a traffic shift. The northbound loop 202 on- and off-ramps at Indian School Road and the southbound on- and off-ramps at Camelback Road will also be closed at this time.
• Northbound I-17 will be down to one lane overnight between Black Canyon City and the Sunset Point Rest Area from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday for maintenance.