PHOENIX — Drivers in the East Valley should plan for additional travel time on Saturday, as two major closures will cause delays.
• Loop 101 will be closed in both directions between Ray Road and Loop 202 from 1 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for pedestrian bridge construction. Both Loop 202 ramps to northbound Loop 101 and the southbound Loop 101 on-ramp at Warner Road will be closed at this time.
• Westbound Loop 202 will be closed between Elliot and Power roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for State Route 24-related construction.
• Loop 202 will be closed intermittently near Washington Street from 11 p.m. Sunday to 3:30 a.m. Monday for overhear utility work.
• Grand Avenue will be closed at Myrtle Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for traffic signal work.
• Eastbound Grand Avenue will be down to one lane between Maryland Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 a.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for storm drain work.