Drivers Valleywide should plan ahead as several freeway restrictions could cause delays.
• Southbound State Route 51 will be closed between Cactus Road and Northern Avenue from 11 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m Saturday and 11 p.m. Saturday from 10 a.m. Sunday for meter equipment installation and lane striping. The southbound SR 51 on-ramps at Thunderbird and Cactus will be closed at this time.
• Southbound SR 51 on-ramps at Shea Boulevard, 32nd Street and 26th Street will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 4 a.m. Monday for meter equipment installation.
• Southbound State Route 143 will be closed in both directions between Interstate 10 and University Drive from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for pipeline work. Northbound 48th Street will be closed at Broadway Road at this time.
• Southbound Interstate 17 will be closed over night at Cactus Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for equipment installation.
• Grand Avenue will be down to one lane in each direction between 75th and Peoria avenues from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday for pavement work. 75th, 83rd and Peoria avenues will be closed intermittently at Grand Avenue.
• The eastbound Loop 202 on-ramp at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for drain pipe installation.