Drivers in the Phoenix area should plan for delays this weekend, as several closures will affect traffic flow.
• Southbound State Route 51 will be closed between the Loop 101 and Bell Road from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for overhead sign installation. The Loop 101 ramps to southbound SR 51 and the north- and southbound on-ramps at Union Hills Drive will also be closed at this time.
• Westbound Interstate 10 will be closed between Seventh Street and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance. Ramps from southbound SR 51 and westbound Loop 202 to westbound I-10 will also be closed at this time.
• Westbound I-10 will be down to two lanes between Sarvial Avenue and Citrus Road from 11:30 p.m. Friday to 7:30 a.m. Saturday for interchange construction.
• Both Loop 202 off-ramps at Hawes Road will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to noon Saturday for State Route 24-relaed construction.
• The Loop 202 will be closed intermittently at 56th Street from 6 a.m. to noon Sunday for Salt River Project utility work.