PHOENIX — Hotdoggers piloting the one and only Oscar Mayer Wienermobile arrived in the Valley on Thursday and will be in town until Monday.
Every year, Oscar Mayer recruits soon-to-be college graduates to drive the massive wiener on wheels across the country, spreading “miles of smiles.”
“We get to hang out, taking pictures, hula hooping, just having a great time with the Wienermobile,” said Jessica Barndt, an official Hotdogger.
At each event, the team hosts games, hands out coupons and of course the iconic Wiener Whistles.
The Weinermobile will be at the following locations this week:
• Thursday: Walmart, 5845 W. Bell, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Friday: Walmart, 1825 W. Bell, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Saturday: Walmart, 4435 W. Anthem Way, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Sunday: Walmart, 21355 N. Lake Pleasant Pkwy, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Sunday: Walmart, 18551 N. 83rd Avenue, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Monday: Walmart, 1825 W. Bell, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.